Molecular Pathology Referral Forms
- For KRAS and BRAF testing in non-melanoma samples, use either the KRAS & BRAF request form (if sending to MCGM) or the KRAS & BRAF Pathology form (if sending to the pathology lab that holds the sample).
- For BRAF testing in melanoma samples, use the BRAF Melanoma request form.
- For EGFR mutation testing, use:
- The EGFR request form where a pathology sample is available;
- The cfDNA EGFR request form to test using plasma when biopsy testing is not possible, has failed or is inconclusive.
- For cfDNA EGFR service evaluation information and request form to accompany samples.
- For PIK3CA mutation testing (clinical trials/research), use the PIK3CA request form.
- For ALK testing in NSCLC, use the ALK request form.
- For Somatic Cancer panel (NGS) testing (formerly Oncocarta & Lungcarta) use either the Somatic Cancer panel (NGS) Genetics form (if you require MCGM to obtain the sample) or Somatic Cancer panel (NGS) Pathology form (if sending direct to the Pathology lab holding the sample).
- For diagnostic mismatch repair IHC testing in colorectal cancer cases, please see our Histopathology Laboratory Service.
- For tumour BRCA1/2 mutation testing in platinum sensitive relapsed ovarian cancer patients, use the Tumour BRCA1/2 testing - treatment focussed request form.
- For BRCA1/2 mutation testing in pathology material from deceased relatives, use the Familial BRCA1/2 testing in pathology material request form.